We are CodeCreate and we run programs focused on digital technology education. We’ve put a lot of time and effort into creating and producing our programs and we want to make sure everyone has a great time.
1. (Acceptance) When you purchase a ticket to our classes, you automatically agree to these terms and conditions below, so make sure you read them and understand what you’re getting yourself into.
2. (Criteria for attendance) If you want to attend any of our classes, you need to have your parent/guardian’s consent to attend (or be over the age of 16), hold a valid ticket to the class. We reserve the right to turn you away or ask you to leave if we have reason to believe you represent a security risk or if you’re being a nuisance. You must treat everyone at the class with respect and comply with our reasonable instructions.
3. (Changes) If we need to change the time, date, place and program schedule of the class, or any of these terms and conditions, we will email details to you, so please check your emails and our media platforms regularly.
4. (Tickets) Ticket applications are subject to our acceptance. You must submit your own application and you cannot apply on behalf of someone else. You also cannot sell or transfer your ticket (not even to your best mate) without our consent. You may request a refund any time prior to one week before each class as class costs and expenses will have already been made by this point.
5. (Registration) On registration, you must be able to provide photo ID or otherwise be able to prove who you are. If you can’t, we may refuse you entry into the class.
6. (No liability) You attend and participate in the class at your own risk. Please take care of yourself and your belongings, as we will not be responsible for any damage, loss, death or injury which could arise. You release and forever discharge us from all claims and demands relating to your attendance and participation at the class.
7. (Applicable law) If a court finds that any term is invalid or not enforceable, that term will be read down or severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability only, without affecting the remaining provisions of these terms. These terms are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws of New South Wales.